Where to get Royal Blueberries
At the Farm:
During the fresh berry season, flats or pints of berries are available directly from our farm. With prior arrangement, we can also make boxes with smaller quantities. Please Contact Us to place an order for pick-up. This ensures we have what you want ready when you arrive. We cannot guarantee berries without an order. We accept cash, personal checks, or payment by credit card.
Several natural food stores often carry our fresh berries in season and frozen all year, including the following:
• Sundance Natural Foods at 24th & Halyard (Frozen year-round, Fresh during season)
• Capella Market at 25th & Willamette Street (Frozen year-round, Fresh during season)
• Friendly Street Market at Friendly & 29th (Frozen Occasionally, Fresh during season)
• The Kiva Grocery at 11th & Olive (Frozen year-round, Fresh during season)
• Growers Market on Willamette by the train station (Fresh during season)
If the one of the Eugene-area stores listed above does not work for you, we also sell frozen blueberries at Café Mam in Glenwood near the University of Oregon between 8 am and 4 pm weekdays. Please call 541-338-9585 to arrange for pick-up at the coffee roaster.
It is always our intention to be at our farm stand at the Saturday and Tuesday Lane County Farmers Market in downtown Eugene at 8th and Oak during the fresh berry season. Free parking on Saturdays is available in the City of Eugene parking structure at 8th and Willamette. We accept checks and cash. Please visit the Lane County Farmers Market stand to receive tokens for credit card payments as long as the berries last that day.
• Saturday Farmers Market is from 9am to 3pm
• Tuesday Farmers Market is 10am to 3pm